Submersible Drainage Pump INTERNAL FLOAT RainWater Tank
Fit in small spaces where other pumps fail/jam/burn out
Notify me when back in stock
Having flooding issues or need to transfer water?
Then this is the product for you. This fully automatic submersible drainage pump with internal float, is great for transfering water from flooded areas and water tanks. With the float intergrated into the body of the pump, the pump wont dry run and burn out, which is the most common cause of submersible pump failures. With the intergration of the float the pump is a small 260mm x 170mm x 330mm (LxWxH) allowing to fit in small spaces.
- Grey Water, Rain Water, and Tank water tansfering.
- Great for clearing flooded areas.
- Can be used to wash cars, boats.
- Used to water your garden with sprinklers and irrigation.
- Collect and harvest your own rainwater.
- Portable for easy use.
- Air-bleed valve vent, prevents airlocks, and no need to prime the pump.
- Internal float and control switch.
- Automatic and manual modes, allowing the pump the operate to a depth of 5mm.
- Corrosion resistant quality plastic
- Open Impeller, can pump down to 5mm of water with soft solids.
- High Grade Stainless Steel shaft.
- 10m long electrical cord.
- High head pressure, 8.5 vertical.
- 11,000 letre per hour, 2850 rpm.
- Outlet, Adjustable hose barb.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other KASA Factory users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.