Top Quality Firefighter Pumps for Sale
Australia can be a harsh and unforgiving country to live sometimes. From scorching, dry summers that bring savage bushfires to torrential downpours that lead to flooding, you never know what’s around the corner.
Fire fighting pumps to help you mitigate the risks
Having said that, there’s one thing that you can do – prepare. Our firefighting pump for sale is one of the many precautions you can take during bushfire season. It runs at 7 horsepower and has twin impeller with a removable air filter and low oil alert switch. This firefighter pump is made of fully balanced aluminium with a max flow of 18,000 litres per hour at 1,100 kilopascals of pressure with max head of 110 metres.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.
Taking precautions to prevent fires during the dry months
While our brilliantly-designed firefighting pump for sale will help, it’s certainly not the only step you need to take to make sure you’re fully prepared. On a bad day of bushfires, you’ll find that firefighters are spread very thin, so you need to ensure your property has been prepared as much as possible. We recommend you:
- Take a walk around your home and identify any shrubs, etc. that have a high likelihood of catching on fire (keep floating embers in mind here) making sure to clear them out. Remember to also clear your gutters and roof of all foliage
- Locate any gaps throughout your home that embers may be able to find their way into and seal them up
- Mow your lawn frequently
- Measure out your hoses and make sure they reach the boundary line of your property in case you need to take up the role of firefighter
- Have a plan in place that everyone in your household is well aware of
- Use metal fly screens on doors and windows (as opposed to plastic)
Speak to us today for further information
If you’d like more information about the firefighting pump that we have for sale, you can either send us an email via our online form or call us on 1300 718 025. We’re always happy to answer questions about this or any of our other products, so call us today!