Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Pump Factory Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Purchaser of product MUST INFORM installer and end-user of the below terms and conditions
2) All products remain the property of Pump Factory until full payment is received
3) All Tax Invoices sent by us include maximum possible discounts to the purchaser including any rebates
4) An approved electrical safety switch must be installed with all electrical products
5) Submersible Drainage pumps are for portable use around the home and are not intended as flood prevention devices or asset protection against floods
6) Sanisplit and Profisplit Pump Terms and Conditions of Use:
- 6.1) Sanisplit product is for domestic use only.
- 6.2) Sanisplit / Profisplit is designed for intermittent use only (not continously rated).
- 6.3) Sanisplit / Profisplit is not designed for drip systems.
- 6.4) An alarm system connected to solenoid valves and 2 water sensors (high level sensor detects if water level gets too high inside and leak sensor detects water leaks next to the unit) automatically shuts off incoming water should be installed to prevent any direct or indirect damage caused by flooding, following the failure of the sanisplit / profisplit pump. Alarm Systems can be purchased on request.
- 6.5) Materials made from hard organic substance, metal, wood, rubber, string, hair, flour, cloth, cotton, and moist wipes may damage/block the unit and should not be used. Also liquids which are abrasive, acidic, alkaline, alcoholic, or corrosive should not be pumped
- 6.6) It is rare for smells to develop with the sanisplit pump but it can occur if the unit is installed in small confined non-ventilated areas.Sanisplit pump does not normally require venting, but can be vented if smell develops from the vent tube out to atmosphere.
- 6.7) An approved electrical safety switch must be installed
- 6.8) When connecting to a toilet unit must be connected directly onto the ceramic of standard P-Trap Pan measuring 100mm OD
- 6.9) MUST BE INSTALLED on WATERPROOF SURFACE where it's easily visible and servicable. MUST NOT BE INSTALLED IN WALL CAVITY, CEILINGS OR CONCEIVED HIDDEN PLACES.
7) All automatic constant pressure pumps must be installed outdoors with pump cover. All pumps sold are not suitable for human drinking water
8) Minors and Children are not permitted to use the products. Must keep children/minors and pets away from all these products at all times