KASA S2000R 2000W 60V Electric Scooter Turbo LED Adults 12inch Off Road Tyre Foldable Bike
Notify me when back in stock
These 2000W Scooters pack a seriously powerful Brushless motor run by four 60V/12AH battery. Maximum speed of 50-65km/hr.
A high-tensile yet lightweight steel frame houses tough polished steel shocks, massive disc brakes, and oversized knobby 12 inch off-road tyres. For those that like to tinker with their toys, you’ll love how easy it is to tweak the shocks and brakes to your riding style.
Rip it up on the 2000W Scooters in the traditional stand-up position, or take up the option of a supremely comfortable ride by locking in the spring-loaded seat. Maximum visibility is provided by high-output yet efficient LED head and tail lights.
A pull of the quick-release lever locks it into a folded position for compact storage or transport in the boot of your car. And when you’re done for the day, simply plug into the smart charger for a full charge in 4-6 hours, or even less if you just need a top up.
- Powerful 2000W Deep Cycle Brushless Motor
- *(Limited to 25km/h) 50 - 65km/h + on Private Property
- Shipped fully assembled
- Front and rear suspension
- Oversized front and rear disc brakes
- Alloy Mags with 12” off-road tyre
- Folds in seconds for storage
- Efficient high-output front and rear LED lights
- High Powered Laser Night Light
- Twin 2 Off Golden Rear Shockers
- Motor: 2,000W Brushless motor
- Battery: 60V/12AH
- Tyre: 12 inch off road tyre
- Frame Material: Steel
- Front / Rear Shock Absorbers: Yes
- Foldable: Yes
- *Max Speed: 50-65 km/hr
- *Max Range: 30-50km
- Max Load: 120kg
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Brake Type: Front and rear with Disc Brake
- Deck: Wooden Deck
- Weight: 60Kg
- 1x Electric Scooter 2000W
- 2x 12" Tyres
- 1x Charger with Power Cable
- 1x Tools Set
- 1x User Manual
*Max speed and range are calculated under controlled factory conditions. Factors such as rider weight, terrain, hills, power mode and heavy acceleration can greatly reduce these figures. (LIMITED TO 25 KM/H) UP TO 65 KM/H ON PRIVATE PROPERTY)
- We recommend 1st charge to be 10-12 hours Before 1st use
- Insert the fuse in the fuse holder before charging
- When charging, first insert the plug into the battery of the electric scooter, and then turn on the power supply to ensure that the battery voltage is stable.
- Before riding (after 1st charge) let the battery cool down at least 10 minutes
- The electric scooter must be charged when the power is about 20%, so as not to lose the battery.
- If not used for a long time, it should be fully charged regularly (usually 10 days).
- It should be placed in a cool and dry place for charging.
- Please do not leave unattended while charging
We strongly recommend the use of safety equipment. Refer to local regulations regarding where electric scooters are permitted to be used.
The laws regarding the use of electric scooters vary between states/territories. Public use isn’t permitted in all states/territories and licensing/registration requirements may apply.
Customers should review these laws before purchasing an electric scooter. Safety equipment (including helmets and protective gear) should always be worn when using electric scooters.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other KASA Factory users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.