Pump Factory Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale
Date Posted:1 January 2013
1) Purchaser of product MUST INFORM installer and end-user of the below terms and conditions
2) All products remain the property of Pump Factory until full payment is received
3) All Tax Invoices sent by us include maximum possible discounts to the purchaser including any rebates
4) An approved electrical safety switch must be installed with all electrical products
5) Submersible Drainage pumps are for portable use around the home and are not intended as flood prevention devices or asset protection against floods
6) Sanisplit and Profisplit Pump Terms and Conditions of Use:
- 6.1) Sanisplit product is for domestic use only.
- 6.2) Sanisplit / Profisplit is designed for intermittent use only (not continously rated).
- 6.3) Sanisplit / Profisplit is not designed for drip systems.
- 6.4) An alarm system connected to solenoid valves and 2 water sensors (high level sensor detects if water level gets too high inside and leak sensor detects water leaks next to the unit) automatically shuts off incoming water should be installed to prevent any direct or indirect damage caused by flooding, following the failure of the sanisplit / profisplit pump. Alarm Systems can be purchased on request.
- 6.5) Materials made from hard organic substance, metal, wood, rubber, string, hair, flour, cloth, cotton, and moist wipes may damage/block the unit and should not be used. Also liquids which are abrasive, acidic, alkaline, alcoholic, or corrosive should not be pumped
- 6.6) It is rare for smells to develop with the sanisplit pump but it can occur if the unit is installed in small confined non-ventilated areas.Sanisplit pump does not normally require venting, but can be vented if smell develops from the vent tube out to atmosphere.
- 6.7) An approved electrical safety switch must be installed
- 6.8) When connecting to a toilet unit must be connected directly onto the ceramic of standard P-Trap Pan measuring 100mm OD
- 6.9) MUST BE INSTALLED on WATERPROOF SURFACE where it's easily visible and servicable. MUST NOT BE INSTALLED IN WALL CAVITY, CEILINGS OR CONCEIVED HIDDEN PLACES.
7) All automatic constant pressure pumps must be installed outdoors with pump cover. All pumps sold are not suitable for human drinking water
8) Minors and Children are not permitted to use the products. Must keep children/minors and pets away from all these products at all times