Replacement Remote Control for Kasa Electric Golf Buggy S7-R
Notify me when back in stock
Upgrade your golfing journey with the ultimate convenience and control. Our remote ensures smooth operation, easy programming, and compatibility across various brands of electric golf push carts. Make every swing count with precision and ease. The intuitive remote is easy to use and has 9 speeds. To increase the speed press the up arrow. Press the up arrow 4 times the golf caddy will move forward at level 4 speed. If you then press the down button twice your golf push cart will slow down two levels. The left and right turn buttons need to be pressed and held down until the golf caddy has turned in the desired position. Keep in mind that turns may be brisk, so ensure your golf bag's contents are evenly distributed for stability. The Time button at the bottom of the remote allows you to control how far the golf caddy will move forward. From a standstill, a single click of the Time button will move the electric golf push cart forward 10 yards, click twice and the golf caddy will go 20 yards, and click three times and the trolley will go 30 yards. Please do not use your remote to steer your electric golf push cart through tight areas, over bridges, uphill, near water features, and in crowded areas. This remote is designed to enhance your experience on the KASA, providing you with the control and precision you need to make every swing count.
This remote can be used as a replacement or backup remote control for your automatic golf caddy.
EASY SET UP PROCESS
- 1. Insert 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- 2. Power your electric caddy off for at least 5 seconds.
- 3. Hold down the stop button on the remote while making sure the remote is powered on and the red light is on.
- 4. Continue to hold the stop button and power on the motorized golf bag push cart.
- 5. Continue to hold down the stop until the LED light on the electric golf trolley handle blinks.
- 6. Your golf caddy is now synced with the remote. Test all buttons for functionality.
FULL DIRECTIONAL REMOTE CONTROL- The motorized golf push cart remote has 9 variable speeds to move forward, backward, left, or right actions. The electric golf caddy remote control’s range is 70 yards.
TROUBLESHOOTING- Verify the remote’s functionality by ensuring the red star on the top is lighting up when you press a button. This red star indicates a signal is being sent to the golf trolley.
If the star does not light up follow these steps:
- Step 1. Make sure the On/Off switch on the side is On.
- Step 2. Install new batteries in the remote.
- Step 3. Make sure the electric golf caddy is turned on.
- Step 4. If the remote does not work please resync your remote to the electric golf push cart.
1) Connect Battery with Trolley
2) Press the Middle Button of the Remote ( don’t release ) and at the same time press the ON/OFF Switch of the buggy until the indicator light starts flashing
Batteries no included
- 1X Remote For golf buggy
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other KASA Factory users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.